Kanji Poem in Shodo
- Reference NumberSS-70011
- Subject" Kanji Poem in Three Lines "
- DrawerTakagi Seikaku (1875 - ?)
Seikaku was born in Kagawa Prefecture.
His real given name was Shigeru.
He lived in Tokyo.
- Signature & SealYes
- Part of DrawingSilk, 138 x 43 cm ( 54.3 x 16.9 inches )
- MountingSilk, 198 x 57 cm ( 78 x 22.4 inches )
- Roller End MaterialEbony Wood
- BoxWood Box
The scroll is slightly foxed overall as it was drawn years ago.
There are some slight spots on the drawing part.
Although, the condition of this scroll is not bad.
A Kanji poem is written in good form.
Signature & Seal
In Wooden Box