Kanji Phrase written by Army General of Japan
- Reference NumberSP-70211
- Title" Kanji Phrase " by General of the Imperial Army of Japan
- ChirographerKawabe Masakazu (1886 - 1965)
General of the Imperial Army of Japan.
- Signature & SealYes
- Part of DrawingJapanese Paper, 131 x 31 cm ( 51.6 x 12.2 inch )
- MountingSilk, 209 x 44.5 cm ( 82.3 x 17.5 inch )
- Roller End MaterialAntler
- BoxWood Box
There are many faint spots and stains on the drawing part.
A few tears and folds on the mounting are recognized.
As a whole, the condition of this scroll is so-so.
This Kanji phrase is done by Kanwabe Masakazu, general of the Imperial
Army of Japan.
Signature & Stamps
In Wooden Box