Asami Kojo (1890 - 1974)
Kojo was born in Hyogo Prefecture on May 4 of 1890.
His given name is Torajiro.
He became a pupil of Nishiyama Suisho in Kyoto.
In 1912, he moved to Nagoya of Aichi Prefecture.
In 1915, he was accepted for the Bunten Exhibition for the first time.
Later, he was accepted for the Teiten Exhibitions for several times.
In 1928, Kojo established the Chukyo Art Academy.
After World War 2, he was accepted for the Nitten Exhibitions for several
He was good at painting flowers & birds.