Namu Amida Buddha, Shodo Calligraphy
- Reference NumberNP-70028
- Title" Namu Amida Butsu " Buddhist Chant
- PainterFujino Shisui (1955 - )
Shisui was born in 1955 (the 30th year of the Showa era).
Master of a Shodo calligraphy school.
He lives in Hiroshima Prefecture.
- Signature & SealYes
- Part of DrawingJapanese Paper, 128 x 40.5 cm ( 50.4 x 16 inches )
- MountingSilk, 186 x 53.5 cm ( 73.2 x 21 inches )
- Roller End MaterialJapanese Pottery (Shigaraki ware)
- BoxTomobako Original Wood Box & Tatou Paper Box
This scroll is brand-new one.
A Buddhistic chant "Namu Amida Buddha" (Namu Amida Butsu) is
drawn in good form using Fude Japanese brush and Sumi black ink.
You will be healed if you chant this phrase.
Signature & Seal
Endorsement on Lid
In Tomobako Original Wooden Box & Tatou Paper Box